The cost of a mural runs between $6-$20 per square feet*, depending on complexity of the design.
- All materials, there may be an additional fee for specialized equipment or scaffolding needed for the project.
- Travel within Mercer and Middlesex Counties (New Jersey). Traveling to areas outside Mercer and Middlesex County will be calculated at $0.30/mile.
Add $50.00 to the final price (for preparation) if the mural is painted on canvas or tyvek.
*Square Foot is determined by multiplying the height x width of the painting surface.
THINGS THAT MAY ALTER PRICES TO BE CHARGED
- Outdoor Projects – If you live in a rainy area or have long winters, there may be reduced time to execute the projects. Outdoor projects can adversely affect paint and either speed up or slow drying times, or worse yet freeze your paint and ruin it. Wind can carry spray or even droplets from brushes and rollers making you legally liable.
- Indoor Projects – If the mural location is in a commercial area, we may only be able to work a few hours per day. This can seriously reduce production time. Certain paints can cause a number of problems, smell, overspray etc.
- Height - High murals can add considerable time and danger to a project therefore, we may have to pay a crew to install and remove the scaffolding, making sure it is secured to the wall, filling lag-bolt holes afterwards etc. Foot and automobile traffic below is also a major concern.